Monday, August 29, 2011

Louis Vuitton Highlights

I stumbled upon Louis Vuitton's 2012 RST Line and there were several things that caught my.



OK, I'm just a sucker for dresses. This one has some lovely leathery details (see shoulders) and the skirt is so full & drapy. I love it.



Skinny-style slacks at ankle-length. If you'd have asked me 10 years ago if I would every love this style, my answer would have been a resounding NO. But I would have lied, because I absolutely love the skinny leg look. And with a cute top & bomber jacket! I am SO going to do that.



High-waisted pants. Jury's still out. I know I love high-waisted skirts, so it seems to carry over that, given the right fit, I would also like high-waisted pants. They're so 80's. But not TOO 80's. And I love a good throw-back outfit. But I'm still not really sure. Other opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment